In the framework of IncoNet EaP project (http://www.inco-eap.net/) the National Academy of Sciences of RA announces Travel Grant call for participation in Energy Networking4Innovation Brokerage Event and Training.
Details of Energy Networking4Innovation Brokerage Event
Date: 30 November 2016
Venue: DOUBLE TREE by Hilton Hotel, Trnavská cesta 27/A, Bratislava, Slovakia
Registration deadline: 20 November 2016
Training: 29 November 2016, provided by RCISD
Registration fee: free of charge
Number of days covered by the project: 28 November – 1 December (maximum 3 nights)
More information: https://www.b2match.eu/networking2016
Topics: smart energy & energy efficiency; renewable energy; R&D, policy making, governance and energy
The Grants will cover travel costs (travel, accommodation, visa costs). The Grant cannot exceed 1500 euro. If the cost of participation exceeds this amount, the additional cost must be borne by the Grant recipient.
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research.
- Conduct research in Armenia
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years' full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of Societal Challenges: Health, Energy or Climate Change.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
- Scientific excellence/Research performance (publications, patents, project, etc.) (40% of the score)
- Previous international cooperation activities (projects and/or structured cooperation with other countries; trainings abroad; participation in international conferences, etc.) (20% of the score)
- Commitment to take full advantage of the participation in the event: expected outcome, concrete plans for cooperation, participation in Horizon2020 calls should be described in more detail (40% of the score)
Additional evaluation criteria
- Gender: Encouragement of female researchers to participate
- Encouragement of young researchers
- Additional activities planned during the event (e.g. giving a presentation, taking part in a poster session, submitting a partner search profile, scheduling a bilateral meeting etc.)
The deadline for applications is 20 October 2016
20.09.2016 | ISTPD