The Enterprise Europe Network (ENN) is a European initiative, aimed at providing innovation and business support to all businesses across the European Union and beyond. Launched officially in February 2008, the EEN comprises close to 600 partners in more than 60 countries offering a wide range of services to businesses (http://een.ec.europa.eu/). The Network helps small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) make the most of business opportunities in the EU and beyond. Offering many services free of charge by more than 600 member organizations, including chambers of commerce and industry, technology centers, universities and development agencies.
Starting from January 2015 National Academy of Sciences of Armenia (NAS RA) has joined the EEN with the main objectives:
- Formation of internationally competitive SMEs and increasing of trans boundary cooperation opportunities of SMEs by provision of internationalization and innovation support.
- Development of research and innovation capacities of Armenian SMEs promoting the trans boundary technology cooperation.
- Provision of innovation support services to SMEs with the aim to develop their innovative capacities and technological advancement.
These objectives are achieved via following:
With the aim to promote more active participation of SMEs in EU H2020 programme the following services are provide to the potential H2020 applicants by EEN Armenia:
- Dissemination of information and awareness raising
- Organization of information events , trainings and Brokerage Events
- Assistance and consultancy on preparation and submission of project proposals
- Partner search
- Continues advice from idea to project submission and project implementation
- Facilitation of participation of applicants in Brokerage Events in EU member states
Innovation support services
- Advice and help for innovative SMEs on participation in EU Horizon 2020 (H2020 SME Instrument)- Consultancy, partner search, continiues advise from idea generation to application submission
- Dedicated support services for EIC Pilot beneficiaries (KAM- Key Account Management)
- Services to improve company's innovation management (EIMC- Enhancing Innovation Management Capacity)
- Technology Transfer - Help in finding the right technology to improve company's innovation , as well as promoting company's technology worldwide.
One of our activities is the dissemination of monthly newsletter dedicated to Technology Offers and Technology Requests (TO/TR), as well as partner search under H2020 available at EEN website from organizations from more than 60 countries in the world.
Our Clients may also publish their own TO /TR and partner searches by contacting our center.
Those who are willing to join our database and receive our Newsletters and other useful information may do so by registering their organizations via form below.
Clients may also browse themselves the TO/TR database by visiting EEN Website and contact us in case of expression of interest.