The National Academy of Sciences of RA extends the Travel Grant announced in the framework of IncoNet EaP project (http://www.inco-eap.net/) for participation in Brokerage events dedicated to H2020 Societal Challanges : Energy, Health and
Only researchers form the system of the National Academy of Sciences of RA are eligible to apply.
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of the National Academy of Sciences of RA.
- Conduct research in Armenia
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years' full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of Societal Challenges: Health, Energy or Climate Change.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
- Scientific excellence/Research performance (publications, patents, project, etc.) (40% of the score)
- Previous international cooperation activities (projects and/or structured cooperation with other countries; trainings abroad; participation in international conferences, etc.) (20% of the score)
- Commitment to take full advantage of the participation in the event: expected outcome, concrete plans for cooperation, participation in Horizon2020 calls should be described in more detail (40% of the score)
Additional evaluation criteria
- Gender: Encouragement of female researchers to participate
- Encouragement of young researchers
- Additional activities planned during the event (e.g. giving a presentation, taking part in a poster session, submitting a partner search profile, scheduling a bilateral meeting etc.)
The deadline for applications is 1st of May 2016
Latest date of the selected event: 30 June 2016
The list of Recommended Events
16.03.2016 | ISTPD