In the framework of EU EaP Plus project (https://www.eap-plus.eu/) the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia organizes
Scientific Diaspora Workshop on "Promoting Cooperation between researchers in Armenia and Scientific Diaspora in ICT and Related Research Fields". The workshop will be held on 27th of September, 2017 in Yerevan, Armenia in line with a series of events organized in the framework of CSIT 2017 (11th International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technologies September 25 - 29, 2017).
The main aim of the Workshop is to bring together Armenian and Diaspora researchers from European Countries to facilitate cooperation towards setting up partnerships and networking that could evolve to consortia for joint applications to EU HORIZON2020 Programme.
In this view, the Workshop objectives include:
- To support a stronger interaction between researchers from Armenia and Diaspora in European countries;
- To support increased joint participation in H2020;
- To encourage targeted cooperation between Armenian research community and EU Scientific Diaspora in EU to stimulate synergies among them;
- To discuss the bottlenecks and opportunities for joint applications to H2020 with involvement of Scientific Diaspora from EU.
- Representatives of Armenian Scientific Diaspora in EU preferably with intensive international cooperation experience in ICT and related fields;
- Researchers from Armenia including Academy institutes, universities and other research organizations;
- Representatives of SMEs and research intensive NGOs;
The language of the workshop will be ENGLISH.
The registration deadline is extended to 18 September, 2017.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
22.08.2017 | ISTPD