The National Academy of Sciences of RA announces 3rd call for Travel Grant in the framework of Black Sea Horizon project (https://blacksea-horizon.eu/) for participation of researchers from Black Sea Countries in Brokerage Events or project preparatory meetings dedicated to H2020.
The thematic priorities of the Call are the following three topics:
- Sustainable agriculture,
- Resource efficiency in relation to water / water management
- Applied chemistry & smart materials
- Social sciences and humanities
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research. The aim is that the participation will have a multiplier effect in the country and/or region.
- Conduct research in Armenia
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years' full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of the three targeted thematic focuses: sustainable agriculture, resource efficiency in relation to water / water management or applied chemistry & smart materials.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Specify at least one call anticipated in H2020 Work Programme for 2016-17, which is in the focus of their scientific research and fit for consortium-building
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
- Scientific excellence/Research performance (publications, patents, project, etc.) (50% of the score)
- Previous international cooperation activities (projects and/or structured cooperation with other countries; trainings abroad; participation in international conferences, etc.) (15% of the score)
- Commitment to take full advantage of the participation in the event: expected outcome, concrete plans for cooperation, participation in Horizon2020 calls should be described in more detail including also the expected number of contacts established directly in brokerage/matching sessions, planned signed letters of agreement. (35% of the score)
Additional evaluation criteria
- Gender: Encouragement of female researchers to participate
- Encouragement of young researchers (under 40)
The Grants will be paid in the form of reimbursement of travel, visa and accommodation costs (flight ticket, visa and accommodation only, registration fee and other costs are not covered by project budget) following the events. The Grant cannot exceed 1,000 Euros. If the cost of participation exceeds this amount, the additional cost must be covered by the Grant recipient. The reimbursement of costs will be effected by bank transfer, upon receipt of the invoices.
Deadline for submission: 30 June 2017
Latest date of the selected event: 15 December 2017
THE CALL IS CLOSED!
12.06.2017 | ISTPD