In the framework of EU funded Black Sea Horizon project, GA No.
(https://blacksea-horizon.eu/) the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia announces a call for participation in Horizon 2020 Summer School on Social Sciences and Humanities, which will take place on 10-12 July, 2017 in Yerevan, Armenia.
The main objective of the summer school is to support partnering opportunities, networking and reinforce cooperation between
EU-Member/Associated Countries and non-EU Black Sea countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine) for joint H2020 applications,
to present to potential H2020 applicants the H2020 program, rules of participation and upcoming calls for proposals, deliver extensive training for outlining core skeleton for proposals for potential subsequent submission to appropriate H2020 calls under Societal Challenge 6, SC6-Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective societies.
In order to be eligible to participate in the Summer School the applicants must:
- Be nationals of non-EU Black Sea countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Turkey, Russia and Ukraine) and
EU-member BSH project partner
countries (Bulgaria, Greece, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Romania, France, Portugal and Poland)
- Have project ideas and/or research interests appropriate to calls for proposals under H2020 Societal Challenge 6 WP 2018-2020 (SC6-Europe in a changing world – inclusive, innovative and reflective Societies)
- Be fluent in English
- Project ideas/ research interests relevant to H2020 SC6 WP
- Motivation of participation
- Experience in international cooperation
- Gender balance
- Country balance
- Preference to early-stage researchers
- Participation is free of charge
- Travel and accommodation costs of foreign participants will be covered by the organizers within EU funded BSH Project
- The working language of the event will be English
- Information on the venue and logistics will be provided later
12.04.2017 | ISTPD