The National Academy of Sciences of RA announces 2nd call for Travel Grant in the framework of Black Sea Horizon project (https://blacksea-horizon.eu/) for participation of researchers from Black Sea Countries in Brokerage Events dedicated to H2020.
The thematic priorities of the Call are the following three topics:
- Sustainable agriculture,
- Resource efficiency in relation to water / water management
- Applied chemistry & smart materials.
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research. The aim is that the participation will have a multiplier effect in the country and/or region.
- Conduct research in Armenia
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years' full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of the three targeted thematic focuses: sustainable agriculture, resource efficiency in relation to water / water management or applied chemistry & smart materials.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Specify at least one call anticipated in H2020 Work Programme for 2016-17, which is in the focus of their scientific research and fit for consortium-building
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
- Scientific excellence/Research performance (publications, patents, project, etc.) (50% of the score)
- Previous international cooperation activities (projects and/or structured cooperation with other countries; trainings abroad; participation in international conferences, etc.) (15% of the score)
- Commitment to take full advantage of the participation in the event: expected outcome, concrete plans for cooperation, participation in Horizon2020 calls should be described in more detail including also the expected number of contacts established directly in brokerage/matching sessions, planned signed letters of agreement. (35% of the score)
Additional evaluation criteria
- Gender: Encouragement of female researchers to participate
- Encouragement of young researchers (under 40)
Deadline for submission: 7th December 2016
Latest date of the selected event: 30th April 2017
The list of Recommended Events
The list of recommneded h2020 Calls
22.11.2016 | ISTPD