In the framework of IncoNet EaP project (http://www.inco-eap.net/) National Academy of Sciences of RA announces Travel Grant for participation in the
Brokerage event "Energy Efficient Construction 2016", which will take place on 14 January 2016 in Graz, Austria, during Häuslbauermesse 2016.
The Häuslbauermesse Graz is a regional fair which is well known in Austria and its neighbouring countries. This fair attracts approximately 400 exhibitors and 40,000 international visitors every year. The matchmaking event during the Häuslbauermesse 2016 will take place in the Grazer Stadthalle at the centrally located Grazer Messe.
Topics : Solar technology/Photovoltaic, Insulation, Heating/Cooling/Ventilation, Heat Recovery, Biomass, Waste Water Treatment
More information on the event can be found at https://www.b2match.eu/energydaysgraz2016
These criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for participation.
- Be a member or an employee of a research institution/organization and/or of a network of organizations and/or of a higher education institution and/or of an SME-enterprise working on research. The aim is that the participation will have a multiplier effect in the country and/or region.
- Conduct research in Armenia
- Submit a completely filled in application form along with all the required documentation.
- Have a PhD degree and/or at least three years' full time experience in research.
- Carry out research in one of Societal Challenges: Health, Energy or Climate Change.
- Speaking fluent English.
- Some international experience (already existing contacts in other countries, participation in previous international conferences and collaborations, etc.).
- Commitment to participate in Horizon2020 calls.
- Scientific excellence/Research performance (publications, patents, project, etc.) (40% of the score)
- Previous international cooperation activities (projects and/or structured cooperation with other countries; trainings abroad; participation in international conferences, etc.) (20% of the score)
- Commitment to take full advantage of the participation in the event: expected outcome, concrete plans for cooperation, participation in Horizon2020 calls should be described in more detail (40% of the score)
Additional evaluation criteria
- Gender: Encouragement of female researchers to participate
- Encouragement of young researchers
- Additional activities planned during the event (e.g. giving a presentation, taking part in a poster session, submitting a partner search profile, scheduling a bilateral meeting etc.)
The deadline for applications is 16 November 2015
06.10.2015 | ISTPD